Complete end-to-end projector solutions up to 8K at 120fps
The Omnitek Projector Subsystem is a highly-optimised set of configurable FPGA IP Cores for projectors. The subsystem can be configured to support resolutions from HD video at 60Hz, all the way to 8192 x 4320 resolution video at 120Hz.
The Projector Subsystem accesses a comprehensive set of standard IP-Cores including Warp and optional IP-Cores to allow interface to SDI, DisplayPort, HDMI, LVDS, TTL and V-by-One environments. Additional, High Quality De-interlacing, HDR (Tone Mapping) and graphics overlay IP-Cores can also be used. This flexible approach allows the Projector Subsystem to be implemented in the most cost effective FPGA package and allow the most effective design solutions by replacing a significant number of discrete ASIC and ASSP devices that would otherwise be needed.
This Projector Subsystem is typically the starting point for bespoke development as it can be adapted to meet specific technical requirements and budgetary constraints.
Control of the Projector Subsystem is via high level controls (such as keystone correction, rotation, barrel and other corrections) via I2C and SPI interfaces. Additionally, GUI control is available via web browser interface.
- High Level Control of processing such as keystone correction, rotation, barrel and other correction, via I2C and SPI interfaces
- GUI control via web browser interface
- Low latency (from 1 to 1/6th frame depending on transform)
- Efficient external memory interface
- Low Pass Filter coefficient sets available for adaptive filter quality
- Per-pixel low pass filtering
- Flexible design using individual IP cores such as “Warp” and “V-by- One” to suit design and component constraints
- Optional support for image sizes up to 4096 x 2160 at frame rates up to 60 fps
- Edge Blend with per-pixel (edge blending) control
- Optional support for SDI up to 12G, DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 2.0, LVDS, TTL and V-by-One connections
- Optional Interlaced video support
- Optional High Dynamic Range (Tone-mapping)
- Optional 2D Graphics Overlay
- Optional Warp Mesh Overlay
The Projector Subsystem can be used in a range of applications including:
- Digital Video Projectors
- Multi Projector Pre-Processing
- DLP and LED Projectors
- 2D and 3D Projection
- Projection on to curved or distorted surfaces
- Overlay of interactive graphical and web content
- Multiple input format support, via multiple, optional, input cores
- Multiple projector installation