A job at Omnitek means working in an talented design team who were awarded the Queen’s Award for Innovation in 2008. We also offer excellent remuneration packages.
Omnitek is currently seeking bright and motivated candidates for the following roles. If you are interested in any of these roles, please send your CV to email@example.com
Omnitek is looking to recruit an Embedded Linux Software Engineer to complement its development team. You will be working with other Software and FPGA Engineers on many projects for our prestigious video and vision clients.
- Experience of downloading, configuring, building and debugging Linux kernel source on embedded devices
- Linux device driver development.
- Linux Audio and Video Sub-System development.
- Programming in C/C++.
- Excellent design and problem-solving skills.
Omnitek is looking to recruit FPGA design engineers at levels ranging from new graduates to engineers with considerable relevant experience.
- Typically a 1st or 2:1 from a good university in Engineering, Computer Science or a similar discipline
- Excellent design and problem-solving skills
- Xilinx and/or Altera FPGA experience
- Extensive VHDL experience