A job at Omnitek means working in an talented design team who were awarded the Queen’s Award for Innovation in 2008. We also offer excellent remuneration packages.
Omnitek is currently seeking bright and motivated candidates for the following roles. If you are interested in any of these roles, please send your CV to email@example.com
Omnitek are seeking a Technical Author to help us with a varied range of technical content covering the whole life cycle of our customer FPGA IP projects and our Broadcast Video Test & Measurement products. Technical content is required for project Statements of Work, technical specifications, datasheets, user guides, marketing material, web site content and operational procedures. The ideal background for candidates is as follows:
- Qualification in Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics or equivalent discipline.
- Excellent written, verbal and graphical communication skills.
- Ability to understand and then explain complex technical concepts in words and images.
- Solid organizational skills including time management, attention to detail and multi-tasking.
- Experience of managing documentation projects from inception through to completion.
- Experience of writing, editing and publishing technical content covering FPGA / DLP IP Cores.
- Ability to create original text and illustrations.
- Experience with authoring tools such as Word, FrameMaker, InDesign, Visio, Illustrator, etc or similar.
- Experience and understanding of video, vision and image processing technology would be an advantage.
Omnitek is looking to recruit an Embedded Linux Software Engineer to complement its development team. You will be working with other Software and FPGA Engineers on many projects for our prestigious video and vision clients.
- Experience of downloading, configuring, building and debugging Linux kernel source on embedded devices
- Linux device driver development.
- Linux Audio and Video Sub-System development.
- Programming in C/C++.
- Excellent design and problem-solving skills.
Omnitek is looking to recruit FPGA design engineers at levels ranging from new graduates to engineers with considerable relevant experience.
- Typically a 1st or 2:1 from a good university in Engineering, Computer Science or a similar discipline
- Excellent design and problem-solving skills
- Xilinx and/or Altera FPGA experience
- Extensive VHDL experience