Embedded Linux Software Engineer
Omnitek is looking to recruit an Embedded Linux Software Engineer to complement its development team. You will be working with other Software and FPGA Engineers on many projects for our prestigious video and vision clients.
- Experience of downloading, configuring, building and debugging Linux kernel source on embedded devices
- Linux device driver development.
- Linux Audio and Video Sub-System development.
- Programming in C/C++.
- Excellent design and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English.
The following are also desirable
- Typically, a 1st or 2:1 in Engineering, Computer Science or a similar discipline
- ARM Platform
- Working with FPGA based micro controllers.
- Broadcast technologies.
- Image processing algorithms
- Ability to do hardware level debugging using oscilloscopes, logic analysers.
- TCP/IP Stacks.
- BSP development.